One of the greatest advantages that SIP offers its clients is our uncommon breadth of experience in the strategic, operational, and competitive contexts that organization leaders must navigate every day.
With a worldview shaped by values and purpose, we deliver the capabilities that are critical to transforming your competitive readiness so you may build a more durable enterprise premised upon authentic value creation.
Art Stewart, M.P.M.
Tamara Gracon, M.B.A.
Human Capital; DEI&B; Strategy Economics; Conscious Leadership & Governance
- A highly skilled, technology savvy executive with C-level leadership experience in strategy, process improvement, technology selection and deployment, along with global project management, for a $26B revenue company
Deep executive experience identifying and resolving complex issues facing organizations in the technology, media, and consumer products industries involving competitive market strategy, operations, tax, transfer pricing (TP), supply chain, and valuation
Fluent in Lean Six Sigma principles as applied to strategic change management to streamline inefficient processes, harmonize diverse points of view, and provide meaningful ROI to clients on target
Recognized leadership in numerous contexts focused on advancing DEI&B concerns and opportunities
Working with companies to embrace ESG as a competitive advantage to drive profit and impact in their market sector
- Member, National Board of Directors and San Francisco Chapter President, Private Directors Association
- Advisory Board, How Women Lead Silicon Valley, helping to elevate women’s leadership success across industries including preparing them for board service, promoting gender diversity and board best practices
Passionate advocate for the power of cognitive diversity to improve performance of leadership teams and boards
- CEO and Founder, TBG Consulting LLC, a strategy and change management consultancy
- Management Consultant, The Consultants Collective
- Managing Director – Tax for KPMG LLP. For nineteen years led their Economic and Valuation Services (EVS) including transfer pricing, valuation, and economic analysis
Advised clients from early stage start-ups to Fortune 100 executive teams
- Founding Limited Partner, How Women Invest, a gender lens fund with 90% female (and 54% women of color) investors committed to supporting women-founded enterprises
- Senior Associate, Wheat First Union, Investment Banking
- Legislative Staff, Congressman John Ensign. Served on the staff for a freshman Congressman active on the Ways and Means Committee who is now the junior Senator from Nevada
- Management Program - Oxford University, Trinity College
- M.B.A., Finance, Georgetown University - McDonough School of Business
- B.A., Political Science and Economics, University of Colorado Boulder
Keith Darcy, M.B.A.
Disruption & Reputation Risk Management; C-Suite Leadership & Board Development; Ethics Strategy & ESG Compliance
- Forty-year career as a senior financial services executive, CEO advisor, corporate director, educator, and thought leader
Extensive experience working with boards and executive leaders across six continents on complex governance, ethics, compliance, regulatory, and reputation risk challenges
- President of Darcy Partners, Inc., a boutique consulting firm
- Former independent Senior Advisor to Deloitte’s Risk and Financial Advisory Compliance Program
- Currently Board Director with the Notre Dame Deloitte Center for Ethical Leadership; Worldwide Stages and its affiliates; and Advisor to an Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund
- Previous Board Director seats include E*Trade Bank and New York National Bank; former Chairman of the Better Business Bureau Foundation, New York, and Board member at the Center for Ethics, Emory University
- Nine years as Executive Director of the Ethics and Compliance Officer Association (ECOA) as well as Chairman of the ECOA Foundation
- Earlier career posts include as EVP and member of the Office of the President for IBJ Whitehall Bank and Trust Company; head of consumer banking and corporate finance groups at Marine Midland Bank; CEO of IGM insurance; and CEO for a derivatives trading company
- Helped Prudential Securities establish the first Ethics Office among Wall Street firms and served on the Global Anti-Corruption Committee of the World Economic Forum
- Expertise featured in numerous publications, via keynotes and panels at scores of global forums from the UN, the WEF, and the OECD to Harvard’s Kennedy School and the Carr Center for Human Rights
- Previous academic positions include Associate Dean and Distinguished Professor at Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business; Adjunct Professor of Ethics and Leadership at Penn’s Wharton School; Steering Committee Member for the Chair of Excellency in Law and Business Ethics at Université Cergy School of Law in France; and Chair of the Global Center for Ethics and Social Responsibility at St. Thomas Aquinas College
- Post-graduate study, New York Theological Seminary
- M.B.A., Hagan Graduate School of Business, Iona College
- B.Sc., College of Business, Fordham University
- Honorary doctorates from Manhattanville College and St. Thomas Aquinas College
Tom C. Hogan, D.M.
Human Capital Management; DEI&B Policy & Program Development
- Human Capital Management scholar, strategic advisor, executive coach, and EdTech thought leader
- Internationally recognized SME on business ethics, DEI&B, and socially responsibility
- Academic posts include Professor of Practice in Human Resource Management, School of Labor and Employment Relations (current), Teaching and Learning with Technology Faculty Fellow (2020-21) and Scholar, Engagement Academy (2019-21) – Penn State University; and Interim Associate Provost, Office of Faculty Affairs as well as Director, Department of Worldwide Faculty Recruitment and Appointments – University of Maryland Global Campus
- Appointed (October 2021) to the International Organization for Standardization ESG Advisory Panel and the SHRM Blue Ribbon Commission on Racial Equity (August 2020)
- Collaborating with the World Economic Forum’s “Empowering AI Leadership” initiative to develop an Ethical AI Toolkit for C-Suite executives (May 2020)
- Twenty-three years in leadership roles managing operations and P&L for AT&T Corporation
As Director of Strategic Talent Acquisition and Retention Workforce Diversity and EEO/AA:
Managed the acquisition of culturally diverse talent; ensured development of an inclusive workforce. Crafted the strategy and implementation plan to attract and retain culturally diverse management, professional and technical talent in the US and internationally
Managed the AT&T Global Employment Brand, representing the company to external stakeholders as well as the Corporate Workforce Diversity and EO/AA functions
As Senior Employment and Talent Acquisition Manager:
Developed the employer brand strategy. Managed the Consumer Leadership Development Program. Led the Quality Improvement team responsible for re-engineering process to verify AT&T compliance with immigration laws
- Finalist, 2021 EdTech Digest Awards – Higher Education Technology Leader category
- Board Member and Director of Diversity and Inclusion, Pennsylvania SHRM State Council
- Member, Board of Advisors of Patriapps, a SaaS venture studio firm
- Awarded Executive Leadership Coaching certificate, Georgetown University Institute of Transformational Leadership
- D.M., Management and International Relations, University of Maryland Global Campus
- M.R.P. (Regional Planning)/M.P.A. (Public Administration), Penn State University
- B.A., Behavioral Sciences, Park College
Yan Hai, M.A.Sc
Compliance, Quality, Risk and Regulations - SOPs, TQM, FDA, EU-GMP, ISO
- Over 18 years of progressive experience in the pharmaceutical, cannabis, medical device, and natural health products industries including scientific and quality management contributions to some 300 projects to date
- Knowledge and extensive experience within a range of quality and compliance matters including cGxPs, FDA and Health Canada drug, cannabis and medical device regulatory standards, and ISO frameworks
- A track record of success improving quality systems, interpreting new regulatory requirements, fixing gaps between quality systems and regulatory standards, implementing CAPA systems, and advancing quality processes to ensure compliance and cost effectiveness
- Held a variety of roles with global pharmaceutical leaders including Sanofi Pasteur, Novartis, Taro Pharmaceuticals and Thermo Fisher Scientific
- President and Principal Consultant – Innova Medipharm, Inc., specializing in regulatory compliance, quality assurance, and cGxPs services for the cannabis and pharmaceutical industries
- Client engagements include inspection readiness, auditing, SOP development, GMP and ISO qualification, quality management system alignment, deviation investigation, gap assessment and change control programs
- M.A.Sc, Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry & Biomaterials/Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto, Canada
- B.Eng., Chemical Engineering, Tongji University, China
Stephen Sellick, M.A.
Risk Management & Insurance; Environmental & Product Liability; Materiality Assessments & Risk Analysis; Conscious Leadership & Governance
- Recognized leader in complex quantitative analysis for litigation and public policy contexts providing counsel, analysis, and expert testimony on a wide variety of subjects including insurance coverage, mass torts, litigation risk, environmental remediation, and product liability claims
Experience supporting client success in the insurance, consumer manufacturing, electronics, aerospace, natural gas, pharmaceuticals, electric utility, and agricultural products industries
- Employs risk analysis, including probabilistic modeling and decision analysis, as an analytical framework to value, analyze, and better understand risks across a wide spectrum of issues
- Supported environmental and mass tort insurance claims cases for over 30 years involving environmental remediation, asbestos, silica, beryllium, welding rods, latex gloves, silicone breast implants, gadolinium, atrazine, lead and others
Provided support for settlement negotiations, produced detailed cost projections, developed insurance allocation models, and assisted with placing new insurance coverage
Directly involved in the cost estimation and/or insurance allocation of over $750M in settlements
- Chairman, Founder, and former CEO of Gnarus Advisors, a consulting firm partnering with Strategic Impact Partners in its ESG practice
- Recognized as a “Global Elite Thought Leader” by Who’s Who Legal in the category of Insurance & Reinsurance Expert Witnesses
- Expertise in private company governance including board self-evaluations, board matrix analysis, and board responsibilities and structure
- Experienced board member of private companies and non-profits
- Certifications in Private Equity Governance and ESOP Governance Essentials
- M.A., Public Policy Studies, Harris School of Public Policy - University of Chicago
- B.Sc., Economics, The Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania
Chris Warshaw, M.P.A.
Environmental Strategy, Compliance, & Policy Management; Materiality Assessments; Risk Analysis
- Over 30 years of experience addressing complex environmental, consumer product compliance, and management issues. Client engagements comprise U.S. and 19 other countries spanning the industry spectrum. Design and implement compliance management systems, provide regulatory and legislative analysis, and advocate for clients including before regulatory authorities.
Environmental expertise covers US EPA regulations and policies, such as the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act; the Toxic Substances Control Act; the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act in addition to their state counterparts.
For consumer product compliance, expertise encompasses regulations under the Consumer Product Safety Act; Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act; Federal Hazardous Substances Act; Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act; TSCA (applied to consumer products); Prop 65; FTC Environmental Marketing Guidelines; state VOC requirements as well as the international equivalents in many countries.
- Currently Principal at Gnarus Advisors, a consulting firm partnering with Strategic Impact Partners in its ESG practice.
Support clients on program design and implementation including management systems. Provide expert testimony and litigation support to law firms on environmental regulatory and financial issues associated with insurance recovery matters, toxic tort litigation, contract disputes, and trade disputes.
- Previous roles as Principal at LECG and Putnam Hayes and Bartlett involving the development of environmental policies, including the use of financial and tax incentives, to improve operations performance.
- As Vice President at Williams & Vanino, evaluated the potential impacts from future environmental issues on their business operations, competitors, and markets.
- Earlier posts include Manager of Environmental Programs for the Southern California Association of Governments and Senior Associate at ICF International, contributing to projects for the US EPA.
- M.P.A., Public Policy, Columbia University – School of International and Public Affairs
- A.B., Political Science, University of Chicago