One of the greatest advantages that SIP offers its clients is our uncommon breadth of experience in the strategic, operational and competitive contexts that organization leaders must navigate every day.
Our team colleagues have logged years in the trenches – conceptualizing, architecting, implementing, scaling and accounting for the solutions that will be required to advance your leadership and organizational development goals.
All of us are currently, or have been, senior enterprise executives, strategic and operational management consultants, private company or family enterprise Board directors, university educators and corporate training developers, and subject matter experts. In addition, each of our career journeys has involved extensive experience with one or more key areas of the emerging global corporate integrity/ESG movement.
With a worldview shaped by values and purpose, we deliver the capabilities that are critical to transforming your competitive readiness so you may build a more durable enterprise premised upon authentic value creation.
Deb Boyda, M.S.A.
Leadership, Governance, Board-Director Development; Corporate Integrity/ESG
- Experienced Board director for private companies and family-held enterprises
Actively focused on navigating ESG operational and governance issues within her current Board engagements
Former CEO with over 35 years of marketing expertise in consumer goods and innovative Voice of the Customer initiatives
Expertise in private company governance, Board director development, and human capital management with strategic priority on creating exceptional customer experiences via business model digitization and DEI&B oriented cultures for a preferred employer brand
- Currently Board Director for Wells Enterprises, a $2B family-owned CPG manufacturer
Chairs the Compensation and Talent Management Committee, and serves on the Nominating and Governance as well as Audit committees
- Currently Board Director for Trustmark Benefits, a national employee benefits company with $2.5B in assets and an A- rating by A.M. Best; member, Audit and Compensation committees
- Former CEO, Isobar/Dentsu, a leading digital technology firm within a multi-billion dollar global professional services network
Company awarded Fast Company "Best Workplaces for Innovators" (2021) and a Leader in the Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies” for seven consecutive cycles
Led the successful acquisition of a $50MM independent e-commerce firm
- Former CEO/President, Publicis:Sapient/Razorfish
Grew the SapientRazorfish revenue by +50%
- Vice President/General Manager, Global Spirits & Wine, heading a high growth business unit with P&L management of a $450M portfolio
- Vice President – Content, Miller Brewing Company
- Managing Partner, Ogilvy & Mather, leading the team that launched the award-winning Dove "Campaign for Real Beauty" in North America
- Senior Vice President, Leo Burnett
- Treasurer for The Chicago Network, dedicated to empowering and supporting influential women leaders
- M.S.A., Integrated Marketing, Northwestern University
- B.A., Harvard University
Tamara Gracon, M.B.A.
Human Capital; DEI&B; Strategy Economics; Conscious Leadership and Governance
- A highly skilled, technology savvy executive with C-level leadership experience in strategy, process improvement, technology selection and deployment, along with global project management, for a $26B revenue company
Deep executive experience identifying and resolving complex issues facing organizations in the technology, media, and consumer products industries involving competitive market strategy, operations, tax, transfer pricing (TP), supply chain, and valuation
Fluent in Lean Six Sigma principles as applied to strategic change management to streamline inefficient processes, harmonize diverse points of view, and provide meaningful ROI to clients on target
Recognized leadership in numerous contexts focused on advancing DEI&B concerns and opportunities
Working with companies to embrace ESG as a competitive advantage to drive profit and impact in their market sector
- Advisory Board, How Women Lead Silicon Valley, helping to elevate women’s leadership success across industries including preparing them for board service, promoting gender diversity and board best practices
Passionate advocate for the power of cognitive diversity to improve performance of leadership teams and boards
- CEO and Founder, TBG Consulting LLC, a strategy and change management consultancy
- Management Consultant, The Consultants Collective
- Managing Director – Tax for KPMG LLP. For nineteen years led their Economic and Valuation Services (EVS) including transfer pricing, valuation, and economic analysis
Advised clients from early stage start-ups to Fortune 100 executive teams
- Founding Limited Partner, How Women Invest, a gender lens fund with 90% female (and 54% women of color) investors committed to supporting women-founded enterprises
- Senior Associate, Wheat First Union, Investment Banking
- Legislative Staff, Congressman John Ensign. Served on the staff for a freshman Congressman active on the Ways and Means Committee who is now the junior Senator from Nevada
- Membership & Engagement Chair, San Francisco Chapter, Private Directors Association
- Management Program - Oxford University, Trinity College
- M.B.A., Finance, Georgetown University - McDonough School of Business
- B.A., Political Science and Economics, University of Colorado Boulder
Tom C. Hogan, D.M.
Human Capital Management; DEI&B Policy and Program Development
- Human Capital Management scholar, strategic advisor, executive coach, and EdTech thought leader
- Internationally recognized SME on business ethics, DEI&B, and socially responsibility
- Academic posts include Professor of Practice in Human Resource Management, School of Labor and Employment Relations (current), Teaching and Learning with Technology Faculty Fellow (2020-21) and Scholar, Engagement Academy (2019-21) – Penn State University; and Interim Associate Provost, Office of Faculty Affairs as well as Director, Department of Worldwide Faculty Recruitment and Appointments – University of Maryland Global Campus
- Appointed (October 2021) to the International Organization for Standardization ESG Advisory Panel and the SHRM Blue Ribbon Commission on Racial Equity (August 2020)
- Collaborating with the World Economic Forum’s “Empowering AI Leadership” initiative to develop an Ethical AI Toolkit for C-Suite executives (May 2020)
- Twenty-three years in leadership roles managing operations and P&L for AT&T Corporation
As Director of Strategic Talent Acquisition and Retention Workforce Diversity and EEO/AA:
Managed the acquisition of culturally diverse talent; ensured development of an inclusive workforce. Crafted the strategy and implementation plan to attract and retain culturally diverse management, professional and technical talent in the US and internationally
Managed the AT&T Global Employment Brand, representing the company to external stakeholders as well as the Corporate Workforce Diversity and EO/AA functions
As Senior Employment and Talent Acquisition Manager:
Developed the employer brand strategy. Managed the Consumer Leadership Development Program. Led the Quality Improvement team responsible for re-engineering process to verify AT&T compliance with immigration laws
- Finalist, 2021 EdTech Digest Awards – Higher Education Technology Leader category
- Board Member and Director of Diversity and Inclusion, Pennsylvania SHRM State Council
- Member, Board of Advisors of Patriapps, a SaaS venture studio firm
- Awarded Executive Leadership Coaching certificate, Georgetown University Institute of Transformational Leadership
- D.M., Management and International Relations, University of Maryland Global Campus
- M.R.P. (Regional Planning)/M.P.A. (Public Administration), Penn State University
- B.A., Behavioral Sciences, Park College
Alec Alessandra, M.B.A., CPM
Supply Chain ESG; Supply Chain Leadership and Operations Transformation
- Extensive experience across multiple facets of global supply chain and manufacturing operations, including next-generation corporate responsibility and sustainability practices, supply chain ESG strategies and risk management
- Director of Manufacturing for the California headquarters of a French owned leader in human machine interface devices and value-added manufacturing
- Deere & Company: More than 25 years in senior leadership roles
Director, Supply Management, Compliance & Strategic Planning
Leadership portfolio included Supplier Code of Conduct, Dodd Frank Conflict Minerals Reporting, Supplier Environmental Risk, Global Supply Management Quality Standards/Audits, and Supply Management Employee Conduct
Director, Supply Management & Order Fulfillment
Supply management of three acquired micro-drip irrigation businesses across global factories
Director, Supply Management, Technology & Process Excellence
Responsible for supply chain processes of Advanced Innovation; Technology Development; New Product Design, Supplier Quality, Development and Ratings
Director, Supply Management, Operations
Domain included four global purchasing offices (China, India, E. Europe and Korea)
Responsible for $4B in spend via the Supplier Diversity program
Created foundation for excellence in program, achieving U.S. spend increase with Veteran-Owned Suppliers
Director, Supply Management, World Wide Service Parts
Maintained operational excellence of 97%+ availability as well as industry leading inventory turn
Director, CIS Manufacturing, Mannheim, Germany
Responsible for conducting feasibility study for creating local manufacturing footprints for Agricultural Equipment in the Former Soviet Union
- Certified Purchasing Manager (Lifetime Certification) ISM; Former Board Member, Illinois Manufacturing Extension Council and Wisconsin Manufacturing Partnership
- M.B.A., University of Dubuque
- B.A., Applied Physics, United States Military Academy, West Point
Stephen Sellick, M.A.
Risk Management and Insurance; Environmental and Product Liability; Materiality Assessments and Risk Analysis; Conscious Leadership & Governance
- Recognized leader in complex quantitative analysis for litigation and public policy contexts providing counsel, analysis, and expert testimony on a wide variety of subjects including insurance coverage, mass torts, litigation risk, environmental remediation, and product liability claims
Experience supporting client success in the insurance, consumer manufacturing, electronics, aerospace, natural gas, pharmaceuticals, electric utility, and agricultural products industries
- Employs risk analysis, including probabilistic modeling and decision analysis, as an analytical framework to value, analyze, and better understand risks across a wide spectrum of issues
- Supported environmental and mass tort insurance claims cases for over 30 years involving environmental remediation, asbestos, silica, beryllium, welding rods, latex gloves, silicone breast implants, gadolinium, atrazine, lead and others
Provided support for settlement negotiations, produced detailed cost projections, developed insurance allocation models, and assisted with placing new insurance coverage
Directly involved in the cost estimation and/or insurance allocation of over $750M in settlements
- Chairman, Founder, and former CEO of Gnarus Advisors, a consulting firm partnering with Strategic Impact Partners in its ESG practice
- Recognized as a “Global Elite Thought Leader” by Who’s Who Legal in the category of Insurance & Reinsurance Expert Witnesses
- Expertise in private company governance including board self-evaluations, board matrix analysis, and board responsibilities and structure
- Experienced board member of private companies and non-profits
- Certifications in Private Equity Governance and ESOP Governance Essentials
- M.A., Public Policy Studies, Harris School of Public Policy - University of Chicago
- B.Sc., Economics, The Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania
Chris Warshaw, M.P.A.
Environmental Strategy, Compliance, and Policy Management; Materiality Assessments; Risk Analysis
- Over 30 years of experience addressing complex environmental, consumer product compliance, and management issues. Client engagements comprise U.S. and 19 other countries spanning the industry spectrum. Design and implement compliance management systems, provide regulatory and legislative analysis, and advocate for clients including before regulatory authorities.
Environmental expertise covers US EPA regulations and policies, such as the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act; the Toxic Substances Control Act; the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act in addition to their state counterparts.
For consumer product compliance, expertise encompasses regulations under the Consumer Product Safety Act; Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act; Federal Hazardous Substances Act; Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act; TSCA (applied to consumer products); Prop 65; FTC Environmental Marketing Guidelines; state VOC requirements as well as the international equivalents in many countries.
- Currently Principal at Gnarus Advisors, a consulting firm partnering with Strategic Impact Partners in its ESG practice.
Support clients on program design and implementation including management systems. Provide expert testimony and litigation support to law firms on environmental regulatory and financial issues associated with insurance recovery matters, toxic tort litigation, contract disputes, and trade disputes.
- Previous roles as Principal at LECG and Putnam Hayes and Bartlett involving the development of environmental policies, including the use of financial and tax incentives, to improve operations performance.
- As Vice President at Williams & Vanino, evaluated the potential impacts from future environmental issues on their business operations, competitors, and markets.
- Earlier posts include Manager of Environmental Programs for the Southern California Association of Governments and Senior Associate at ICF International, contributing to projects for the US EPA.
- M.P.A., Public Policy, Columbia University – School of International and Public Affairs
- A.B., Political Science, University of Chicago
"Business continuity is becoming a major issue for companies of all sizes. The message is finally getting through; any company that is prepared to risk letting their customers down or gamble with the needs of their employees is going to pay a heavy penalty at some time.”
- John Sharp, CEO, Business Continuity Institute