Strategic Impact Partners works with cannabis companies, their leadership teams and investor groups, to prepare their enterprises for accelerated growth. We apply the right capabilities at each phase of the development cycle.
SIP supports capitalized teams or entities within the plant-touching segment – cultivators, manufacturers, testing laboratories, distributors and retailers – to achieve the organizational maturity required to drive each new phase of enterprise growth and revenue success while building for eventual exit options.
Dave Miner, B.Sc.
Senior Strategist - Cannabis Enterprise Development; Operations and Business Transformation
- A seasoned supply chain management professional who has been working in the Cannabis industry in California since 2016
Guided plant-touching clients to obtain over twenty municipal and California state licenses in just the last few years
- Applies extensive manufacturing, agriculture, distribution and retail experience to working with SIP and Multi-State Cannabis Operators (MSOs) on cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and retail operations along with financial matchmaking
- For most of the past decade, serves as a supply chain management consultant for clients in southern California and on contract with other national firms
Leads complex projects resulting in significant cost savings and material revenue gains
Functional areas of expertise are: Project/Program Management, Business Analysis & Assessment, Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Network Optimization, Cost Reduction/Avoidance, Strategic Procurement, Technology Integration, S&OP, Analytics, and Lean & Six Sigma Methodologies
Clients include Cisco Systems, Best Buy, Staples, Ross Stores, Verizon, JP Morgan Chase, U.S. Postal Service, Qualcomm, Solar Turbines (Caterpillar), Joint Aid Management (JAM) Unilever, Suncor Energy, Pharmavite, Johnson & Johnson, Disney, United Suppliers, Ferro, FTD, Office Depot - Office Max, Select Ingredients (Trader Joe’s) and Quest Nutrition
- Former executive in the Global Supply Chain Practice at Accenture, where he led projects for Fortune 500 companies both domestically and internationally
- Former Sr. Projects Manager for Pitney Bowes Management Services
Supported the Cisco Systems national account team and helped drive process re-engineering efforts to align all North American Cisco campuses with the San Jose headquarters regarding mail and package distribution, including import and export
- Launched his career as Distribution and Operations Manager for an import/distribution start-up in greater Boston, where over eight years he helped grow the company from 1,000 units to over 600,000 units sold
- Board Member, San Diego/Baja Roundtable, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Certified as a Lean Yellow Belt, having trained the trainers and helped to design the curriculum for the Lean Six Sigma Institute of America’s Lean Yellow Belt Certification program
- Graduate Certificate, Supply Chain Management, D’Amore-McKim School of Business, Northeastern University
- B.Sc., Business Operations and Technology, Northeastern University
- Three years as an undergraduate student at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (final year curtailed due to untimely death of father at age 46)